Welcome to the ESH 9th Translational Research Conference:
#ESHMPN2022 – E-Conference
Live Conference: May 12-15, 2022 CEST
On-Demand Conference: May 3 – June 15, 2022
Dear Colleagues and Friends,
REGISTRATION IS FREE OF CHARGE! Do not miss this opportunity to share science and education in the field of Myeloproliferative Neoplasms (MPN), and to interact live with global experts directly from your home or office!
An outstanding faculty of distinguished global experts will present the most recent advances and new perspectives in the field of Myeloproliferative Neoplasms, from pathophysiology to diagnosis and therapy, including current challenges and new perspectives.
The plenary E-Conference programme is designed to include leading-edge basic and clinical research. The presentation of unpublished data is encouraged and emphasis is placed on opportunities for the live scientific discussion and interaction we are all missing so cruelly during these challenging times. Prepare your questions and share in the discussions!
Register to gain full access to the meeting’s scientific content:
- Join the live programme to view the talks according to the Central European Summer Time (CEST) schedule and participate live in the panel discussions, Question & Answer periods, Meet the Expert Sessions and Mentored Poster Walk.
See the PDF Live Programme here.
- Also go to the recorded Programme on-Demand to view the sessions you may have missed and to revisit those you enjoyed the most, or to view them at your leisure before the live panel discussions.
The pre-recorded lectures will be available “on-demand” as of May 3, 2022. The meeting’s full programme, enriched by the many live elements recorded real time, will remain accessible to registered participants for 1 month after the meeting is over.
- Register for the live Meet the Expert sessions and take the opportunity to receive personal guidance from global experts. Come prepared to turn on your webcam and microphone and to ask questions. Space is limited and pre-registration is required. Please note that Meet the Expert sessions do not include a presentation by the session Leaders. They are designed to answer your questions and to provide expert guidance on specific questions. They are open to academic biologists and clinicians only. If you register for one of the sessions you will be expected to come prepared to ask at least one question. Webcam is compulsory.
Each Meet the Expert session will be organized for a maximum of 25-30 people (extra fee of 20€ per session).
- View the E-Posters and join the interactive Mentored Poster Walk.
- Read the E-Conference E-Book.
- Earn EBAH Continuing Medical Education (CME) credits for the time you spend furthering your knowledge and skills.
And you will:
- Visit the virtual exhibition hall.
- Attend the satellite symposia.
ABOUT THE PROGRAMME:
New insights into the molecular pathogenesis, classification, and management of patients with Myeloproliferative Neoplasms (MPN) have arisen at increasing pace during the past years. This International Conference brings together scientists and clinicians to present and discuss new data on the cellular and molecular biology of these disorders as well as their diagnosis and treatment.
The field of MPN research is rapidly expanding and consequently treatment options are changing. Clinical and laboratory investigators involved in the care of MPN patients or in research on the biology of these diseases will profit from hearing international leaders present the newest biological, clinical and therapeutic developments in the field.
The format of the scientific programme is deliberately designed to be conducive to close scientific interaction between speakers and registered participants from all over the world.
The E-Conference programme will address:
- Molecular pathogenesis of MPNs
- Novel MPN therapeutics
- MPN initiation and clonal evolution
- Murine MPN models and pathogenesis/therapeutic studies
- Molecular pathogenesis and therapy of MPN progression and leukaemic transformation
- Recent advances in therapeutics
- Molecular pathogenesis of MPN
Upon completion of this CME activity, participants should be able to:
- understand the newest discoveries on the molecular pathogenesis of MPN
- appreciate recent changes in treatment recommendations for MPN patients including the evolving landscape of approved therapies
- gain insight into ongoing clinical trials investigating novel agents for MPN treatment
- increase knowledge about cellular and animal models of MPN and their use for drug screening
Registration is open to healthcare professionals worldwide. The registration is offered for free, as a gesture of solidarity during these difficult times.
– Access to the programme on-demand from May 3 – June 15, 2022
– Access to the live programme on May 12-15, 2022 CEST
– Access to the Conference E-Book from May 3 – June 15, 2022
– Access to the E-Poster Area from May 3 – June 15, 2022
– Access to the Mentored E-Poster Walk on May 12, 2022 at 17:35 CEST
Test my connection